This is one among the 5 ascending Kilimanjaro routes, it seems to be the variation of the Shira route, and thus why it is sometimes referred to the Lemosho Shira route s you will be walking across the Shira plateau. Lemosho is one of the Scenery among the Kilimanjaro route as the scenery is well seen throughout the 8days of climbing the Kilimanjaro. It is the western approach of the Kilimanjaro Mountain. Apart from other routes, climbing via the Lemosho route, the route pays for an extra mile from Moshi town and an extra time/day of climbing the mountain, but with all the extras, the route gives a high chance of success for the summit as it gives maximum time for the acclimatization to the altitude change which is the challenging factor for the summit.
Price package inclusive and exclusive
Standard package Included:
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Park fees, camping fees, rescue fees and 18% VAT on tour fees & services which cost nearly 55% of the total cost charged.
- Transportation to & from the mountain gate
- Professional mountain guides, cooks and porters
- 3 meals daily while on the mountain
- Filtered water throughout the trek
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Pre and after Trek accommodation at the hotel, 2 nights at hotel in Moshi with bed & breakfast (BB) meal plan.
- Both National and international Flights
- Visa cost which is 50$ except for Canadian and USA passport holders which is 100$
- Items of a personal nature such as the Mountain Climbing equipments
- Medical insurance
- Laundry Services
- A doctor for the group
- Tips and gratitude for the mountain crew
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is extra (US$100 per toilet + toilet tent)