As guests during the tour, our top priority is ensuring both you and our staff feel safe without compromising the quality, hospitality, and excitement that you’ve come to expect of a safari with Great Image Expedition Ltd.
The following information defines the updated protocols used by Great Image Expedition Ltd in our Tours based on the current status of COVID-19. These consider the general health and well-being of our guests and staff alike, with the aim of providing you a safe and healthy space in which to safari in Tanzania.
Tanzania COVID-19 Safari Protocols
HOW WERE KEEPING YOU SAFE AT GREAT IMAGE EXPEDITION LTD
Our protocols have been created with careful consideration and consolidation of the recommendations from the World Health Organisation, Centers for Disease Control, World Tourism Organisation, the International Air Transport Association, and health professionals from Park. Doctor with safari knowledge.
- -We will comply with the government mandated policies in the country.
- -As it is not always possible to wash hands in the safari environment, alcohol-based hand sanitiser is an excellent alternative.
- -Bottles of hand sanitiser will be available in all safari vehicles.-Our level of safari hygiene and safety is maintained at the highest level.
- -We prefer guests to a private safari vehicle and individual group who are travelling together.
- -If you experience symptoms of COVID-19, you will be asked for the safari guide to call our medical support team at Park Doctor for a telephonic consultation.
- -If the case is considered a potential COVID-19 infection, we will facilitate health authorities to do the necessary COVID-19 tests.
- -If tested positive, the case will be dealt with in accordance with national guidelines. our medical support team at Park Doctor and the guests’ home country consulate.
- -A driving safari is a great way to ensure total flexibility on your safari, and privacy for your group whether you’re a couple or family or friends travelling together — just you and your guide exploring the wild landscapes of Tanzania in your own vehicle.
- -We pay as much attention to our COVID-19 protocols for our road safari vehicles as it’s somewhere you spend so much of your time.
- -You can relax knowing your vehicle has been sanitised, cleaned and given a thorough once over to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are met.
- -Your guide will be rapid tested before your safari, and they will wear their mask at all times in and out of the vehicle.
- -We do all of this to make sure you have the very best safari you can, leaving behind the worries of the pandemic and focussing on what really matters, your Tanzania safari experience.
- -Each of our closed safari vehicles is designed to give a large window seat for each guest as well as a pop-up roof for a different perspective at a wildlife sighting.
- -All of our vehicles come standard with front-of-vehicle air-conditioning, first aid kits, inverters with plug points for charging batteries/phones, Maasai blankets, bean bags for photographers, a fridge or cooler box with refreshments, sunshade on pop-up roof and catering equipment for picnics.
We can’t wait to welcome you on a driving safari in Tanzania soon