Terms and Conditions:
INCLUDES: your payments is for All Accommodations during safari, All daily meals, Cold Drinks during Safari, Full day tea & coffee, transport, all parks entrance fee, VAT.
EXCLUDES: All types of beverages, Medical insurance, flight taxes, tips, and any
other items of personal nature.
a. Children 0-3 years, free of charge when sharing with adults.
b. Children 4-12 years, pay 100% of an adult rate when sharing with one adult.
c. Children 4-12 years, pay 50% of amounts when sharing with two adults.
d. Children 4-12 years in their own safari pay 100% and third child pays 25% as shown above in “c”.
Deposit and payments:
A deposit of 30% of the invoice amount must be received in order to confirm your travel arrangements and the remain must be in our bank accounts at least 60 days prior to the date of arrival (in accordance with the payment terms below).
If a Booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, the full invoice amount has to be paid within 5 days of the date of the Booking.
Local Air Transport | Terms and Conditions:
There are daily scheduled flights linked to key tourist gateways to various destinations and popular locations in Tanzania, including to and from the national parks, game parks and the islands of Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia. Great Image Expedition Ltd has partnered with local air transportation companies, operating charter and scheduled flights, to guard their clients against any trouble in booking correct and affordable flights. Most game parks and towns have airstrips accessible by smaller planes that can be private or shared according to our clients preferences’ from as low as $200 from the flight companies’ examples.
The Short Version
Here are my top tips for planning your first African safari:
- Pack light
- Dress appropriately
- Go for one week minimum
- Give yourself a day between when your flight lands and when your safari starts
- Base your safari destination on what you want to see
- Choose safari timing based on wildlife behavior and patterns
- Consider a sunrise, sunset, and/or night drive
- Bring meds and make sure to get appropriate vaccines
- Prepare for early mornings and long days
- Bring cash for tipping and souvenirs
- Bring a backup credit card
- Listen to your guide and follow their rules
- Be quiet around the animals
- If you have a camera, bring a zoom lens
- Choose a safari guide or company with great reviews across platforms