3Days / 2 Nights Luxury Ngorongoro safari or Luxury Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 1 Serengeti National Park
So, After breakfast, picks up from your hotel in Arusha at exactly 8 am for a 5hours drive to Serengeti park. Therefore, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater are the largest and most famous parks in Tanzania. For example, Serengeti, known worldwide for its endless plains. The wildebeest –migration, pride of lions, and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs, and leopards. Finally, We offer you to enjoy 3Days / 2 Nights Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater.
- Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes and gazelles.
- Picnic Lunch. This is around 1 pm in the Park as well as Dinner at the heart of Serengeti.
- Overnight at Mawe luxury tented Camp.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning game drive. Also, Break for your picnic lunch. Then, leave Serengeti for Ngorongoro with an optional stopover at Olduvai Gorge. Moreover, This is where the river canyon cut 100 meters deep through the volcanic soil of the Serengeti plains. Proceed to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner. Overnights with an excellent view of the Crater at the Ngorongoro Forest Lodge.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning game drive, followed by breakfast, OR breakfast followed by late morning game drive. After Breakfast, depart to Ngorongoro Crater with a picnic lunch for a full day tracking on the crater. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big five in one day.
Break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site on the crater floor.
Late afternoon drive back to Arusha.
- Private Luxury Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater safari 4×4 WD Jeep and park fees.
- 3 Meals a day breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accommodation in the Mawe luxury tented Camp.
- English qualified driver guide.
- Luxury Ngorongoro Crater safari Fees.
- Unlimited Game Drive and Drinking water per person per day, during the safari.
Price does not include:
- Personal things like snacks, beers, cigarettes.
- Visit Masai villages which are optional.