3Days / 2 Nights Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation location in Arusha at exactly 8am for a 5hours drive to Serengeti. Serengeti is the largest and most famous park in Tanzania, known worldwide for its endless plains, wildebeest –migration, pride of lions and other predators like hyenas, cheetahs and leopards. We offer you to enjoy 3Days / 2 Nights Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater
- Crocodiles can be found in the Grumeti River, as well as hippos, giraffes, antelopes and gazelles.
- Picnic Lunch, around 1pm in the Park
- Dinner will be in the heart of Serengeti.
- Overnight at Mawe luxury tented Camp.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, proceed for an early morning game drive. Break for your picnic lunch Leave Serengeti for Ngorongoro with an optional stopover at Olduvai Gorge, a river canyon cut 100 meters deep through the volcanic soil of the Serengeti plains. Proceed to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater for dinner. Overnights with an excellent view of the Crater at the ngorongoro Forest Lodge.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning game drive, followed by breakfast, OR breakfast followed by late morning game drive
After Breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater with your picnic lunch for a full day of tracking game in the crater floor. There is a very high possibility of spotting the big five in one day.
Break for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site on the crater floor.
Late afternoon drive back to Arusha.
- Private Safari 4×4 WD Jeep
- All park fees
- 3 Meals a day breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in the Mawe luxury tented Camp.
- English qualified driver guide
- Crater Service Fees
- Unlimited Game Drive and Drinking water per person per day, during the safari.
Price does not included:
- Personal things like snacks, beers, cigarettes
- Visit to Masai villages which is optional